Monday, January 28, 2008

I am entering a new phase of my writing life. I find I truly enjoy doing reviews, thus have started my own reviewing site. http://careyfoxlady.googlepages.com . If you have need of a review in a timely manner do check out this site. I guarantee you will not be dissapointed. It is my belief that each contracted book has something of promise and it is my job to ferret out the promise and bring it to the light of day. Natuarally I cannot always give a stellar review, however you will NEVER recieve a review that will damn you or your work. Moreover, you will not have to wait months to get your review. Come on over and take a peek.

1 comment:

barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is